I love a good sunscreen especially if it is good for applying underneath the makeup. I believe that sunscreen and foundation should go hand-in-hand, they both should be best friends because both of the products are worn together during the day. Currently on my favorite list is the Shiseido's Perfect UV Perfector SPF50+ PA++++ (that's a mouthful, isn't it?)
Product Name: Perfect UV Protector SPF50+ PA++++
Purchase from: Saks Fifth Avenue, NordstormPrice: $38
Product Summary: Powerful sun protection featuring WetForce technology, and offering multi-protection against damaging environmental assaults such as UV rays, pollutants and dryness.
- The fluid texture is easy to work with under the foundation. It gels cohesively with my makeup and doesn't leave the white-washed effect like most sunscreen.
- It has strong water-resistant power, so it is suitable for swimming, sports and also resistant from your own sweat.
- The broad coverage makes it perfect for one wear throughout the day. You don't have to keep reapplying.
- It is hydrating and doesn't leave dryness and definitely no powdery-feel on the skin.
- Because of its small size, when you break down the price, it is actually very expensive. For this reason, I am taking off one star from the rating. Otherwise, it could be a five-star to rave about.
- Sunscreen is something we use on a daily basis, hence it should come in a larger size. I finished this bottle within a month and I think it isn't environmentally friendly to keep buying it in a long run.