I love my SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, but let's be honest... it is expensive! Also, I heard that a lot of people are not suitable to use the SK-II FTE because of its fermented essence. Hence, I want to recommend Kiehl's Iris Extract Treatment Essence that I have used for a long time. This is my second bottle, and I can say that I can't live without it.
- Brand: Kiehl's
- Product Name: Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence
- Price: RM188/200ml
- Purchase From: Kiehl's, Selfridges, Bloomingsdale
- Product Description: With age, skin’s texture begins to look rough and radiance is lost. The causes are three-fold: skin’s hydration levels and cell turnover rate decrease, and the integrity of the skin’s layers is reduced. To reactivate these properties and impart essential nutrients, Kiehl’s proudly introduces Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence – a multi-action formula that optimizes penetration of subsequent skin treatments and instantly reveals radiant, smooth and younger-looking skin.
- It treats a few problems - hydration, pre-mature aging and also penetrates nutrients into the skin to boost the skin's natural ability to recover from the problems.
- Its efficacy can be seen from a week of usage, so it is pretty fast in treating the skin problems.
- The price is relatively cheaper than other brands' similar products such as SK-II Treatment Essence.
- You can skip the toner and apply just this essence. Technically, it is a toner with a boost.
I really enjoyed using this essence. It is one of those products that you don't see much difference when using it but once you stop it, you'll notice deterioration on your skin condition. If you have a concern about pre-mature aging, I think this is a good product to help to keep your skin in the status quo while helping in some core problems such as hydration.