The Kiehl's avocado range took a few years of hiatus. I got to know it when I went to a newly opened Kiehl's shop early this year to look for this eye cream and the sales assistant looked at me with a puzzled expression. I believe she thinks I'm lying or crazy because her response was, "We don't have any avocado products." I was equally puzzled, because I know clearly that they had the avocado eye cream and it was my favorite a few years back. Finally, it is now back and I hope it's going to be a permanent range.
P/S: They also discontinued the acai range which I loved.
- Brand: Kiehl's
- Product Name: Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- Purchase From: Kiehl's, Bloomingdale's, Ulta, Selfridges, Macy's
- Price: USD48 / 14g
- Product Summary: This creamy preparation with Avocado Oil gently moisturizes the delicate eye area. The unique, concentrated texture does not migrate into your eyes. Tested under Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist control.
- It gives all the hydration you need around the eye area.
- It doesn't irritate nor cause spots around the eyes.
- When in contact with your eyes (sometimes I accidentally rub my eyes), it doesn't hurt or cause any irritation.