I grabbed this Herbivore Balancing Toner because of the beautiful bottle. I didn't have much expectation, but it turned out to be one of the best balancing toner I've ever tried.
Product Name: Jasmine Water Balancing Toner
Purchase from: Sephora, Nordstorm, Anthropologie
Product Summary: A toner formulated to bring balance to your skin. It's formulated with organic jasmine water, which is infused with oil-reducing and antioxidant-rich green tea, blemish-fighting white willow bark, soothing aloe vera and toning witch hazel.
- An extremely beautiful glass bottle that looks good on your bathroom counter. You can reuse the bottle for other purposes after finishing the product. I am going to use this as my indoor garden spray once I finish it.
- It smells so good. It has a strong jasmine scent, not sure about the green tea because I don't think tea on its own has a noticeable scent. When you apply it, it feels like an instant relaxing moment. Unfortunately, the smell doesn't last too long on your skin.
- It calms the skin quickly. I like to use this after blackhead extraction. It cools down all the redness and soothes the blemishes almost instantly.
- On hot days, you can even use this as a face mist.
- It is made of natural ingredients and the key ingredients include jasmine water, green tea extract, and white willow bark.
- The brand is against animal testing.
- If you don't like jasmine scent, this toner might not be for you because the smell is pretty strong.
- The bottle comes with a spray application. I personally think that it's quite a waste for toner.
- The price is quite steep for toner.
I do support Herbivore brand because it is a clean beauty brand that do not support animal testing and the ingredients are sourced from sustainable suppliers. They also make sure that the ingredients are natural.