When Fenty Beauty first launched, the Match Stix Trio was a hit. It flew off the shelf immediately after Rihanna released her brand in Sephora. And I was one of those who kept battling with the server and connection of the Sephora site to get them. Glad I made it through, hence these beautiful babies are now in my possession.
Brand: Fenty Beauty
Product Name: Match Stix Trio
Shade: Medium 200
Purchase from: Sephora, Harvey Nichols
Product Summary: A magnetised trio of longwear, light-as-air makeup sticks curated by skin tone with two Match Stix Matte Skinsticks to conceal and contour and one Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick to highlight.
- Bamboo: Ivory shade concealer
- Mocha: Cocoa powder shade bronzer
- Trippin': Coral pink blush with gold shimmer
- The product is super creamy but still very solid. It glides like butter and gives a full and intense pigment.
- When you purchase this trio, the cost of each stick would be much cheaper than purchasing them individually.
- The packaging is very sleek and it has magnetic feature to hold all of the sticks together.
- They are multipurpose products limit by your creativity. The Bamboo can be used as light foundation. Mocha & Trippin' can be used as eyeshadow. It depends on how you want to use it.
- The Trippin' is really beautiful shade. It is almost the dupe of NARS Orgasm blush.
- I really love bringing this when traveling. It is not liquid so it is not limited to the liquid allowance when flying.
- If you don't use all the shades in the set then some shade would be redundant and wasted.
- I wished the Bamboo (concealer) is replaced with highlighter. The Light version has the highlight which complements the set.
I really enjoyed using the products (except the Bamboo which I hardly use). I recommend you to choose the set based on whatever shade you want to use, and not the Light, Medium or Dark version following your skintone.